This site uses cookies. By continuing, your consent is assumed. Learn more

148.9fm shares

How to find former military personnel


Using Government Resources How to find former military personnel Find a U. Careers in the Military Search Engines. Gather some personal information about the person you want to find. The more, the better as this will make your search easier. Write a letter to the MPRC asking for help with your search and including as How to find former military personnel information as you have on the veteran, such as his or her name, serial number or social security number, date of birth, the unit he or she served in, and when he or she served.

Also enclose a letter to the service member you wish to contact, along with a stamped envelope. The letter you are sending must be unsealed so that the MPRC can read it to make sure it is not inappropriate. For more information on the process, contact the MPRC at or mpr.

Send the letters together to: Forward a letter through the Department of Veteran Affairs. Write a letter to the VA with your request and all the information you have on the veteran.

News feed